Tuesday, January 27, 2009

High-Low

Almost every evening at dinner, we play "High-Low", where we each get to tell about the high and low points of our day. The rules are you can only have one of each, and you HAVE to have one of each.  It's always interesting to see what the kids remember about the day and how their highs and lows compare to what I might think their highs and lows were.  Here are tonight's:

Molly's high: Riding around in the snow in the Rhino with Dad.
Molly's low:  Cleaning my room.

Owen's high: Playing in the snow.
Owen's low: Um....um....Maggie and Bodie are chewing with their mouths open.

Maggie's high: Talking on the phone to Moshe.
Maggie's low: When I was climbing so carefully up that mountain and then falling down in the snow, losing my mittens and then laying there screaming because you wouldn't pick me up.
***Disclaimer - I don't remember Maggie's low even happening, but apparently it did, because Maggie wouldn't ever lie.****

Bodie's high:  ****stares at me blankly, them purses his lips and bats his eyes****
Bodie's low: Ahhhh DAAAAAA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liberty. I've been out of the loop and just saw today that you're not part of CAPV anymore. I will really miss you on there. I'm so sad you're gone because I had always hoped we could meet. Just wanted to tell you that you are missed.

Ahlam