Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snowmen and Buckeyes


This blogging gig is hard to keep up with, eh? I caught this nice pic of my crew during the game with that school up north. My second O was less than thrilled, but his mouth *is* pretty round!
We had the first snow of the season this week. Molly was out of school and we decided to seize the moment and create the biggest snowman we've ever made. I think I may have herniated a disc trying to get the middle up onto the bottom. Molly and Owen were thrilled with the snow, begging to stay out longer. But Bodie was sleeping and Maggie had had enough, so we had to head back in. I let the two older kids go back out that afternoon and sled down the hill while we watched from the back door. They got some serious air hitting the little ditch at the bottom of the hill. It's definitely a change from last year when both Owen and Maggie just stood outside unable to really move, of course, due to the ridiculous bundling - and screamed.

1 comment:

ohbobcat said...

Oh my goodness. They are so cute.